Photo: Jillian Harris
SHOP THE POST:
Ahh baby gift ideas. Man do I feel like I have you covered here. My daughter is just shy of 19 months old so I definitely feel like we’re fresh out of the baby stage and this is one topic I feel very confident speaking to. While we honestly didn’t purchase many toys (we’ve had the Lovevery toy subscription since the start, which is one company I actually *cannot* recommend highly enough), what we did purchase separately always felt particularly special. Quality over quantity has always been the name of my game, and I much prefer to focus on more open ended toys that grow as your babies do, and fewer better pieces when it came to clothing items. Though it is counterintuitive to what we’ve all been bred to believe, I really do feel that there really isn’t much that a baby actually *needs*. But following are a few special baby gift ideas for all of the littlest ones in your life.
1. Fabric crinkle book | 2. Hooded baby bunting | 3. Puppy pacifier toy
4. Activity walker | 5. Beehive toy | 6. Bunny soother blanket
7. Stacking rings | 8. Poke-a-dot book | 9. Banana rattle
10. Moon night light | 11. Ball pit | 12. Fringed play mat
13. Wooden activity gym | 14. Sloth baby blanket | 15. Peach daisy bonnet
16. Peach daisy booties | 17. Rainbow pacifier clip | 18. Cotton cardigan
19. Musical star pull toy | 20. Wooden push vehicles | 21. Pour bath cups
SHOP THE POST:
I’d love to know if you have any baby gift ideas of your own. Anything your littlest simply can’t get enough of? Let me know in the comments below – I’m always looking to up my baby gift ideas game.
Stay tuned for lots more holiday gift ideas coming your way this week! And see all of our holiday gift ideas for 2021 right here