Photo: Jenni Kayne Home
SHOP THE POST:
At the risk of getting totally ahead of myself, I wanted to start sharing some holiday gift ideas that I’ve had tucked away for a little while now. In anticipation of possible shortages and shipping delays, I’m getting started earlier than ever this year and if you feel like joining me I’ve got you covered (if not, maybe just bookmark this post and come back to it later! This is a no pressure situation) Stocking stuffers are, hands down, my favourite things to shop for. In fact, Justin and I usually forgo gifts altogether in exchange for one really epic stocking…
In addition to the standard items like chapstick (for the record this is the best chapstick in existence – don’t @ me), cozy socks and a juicy clementine (a tradition in our home!), I always like tucking in a few things that feel a little more special. Unique pieces, hand crafted items, or anything that feels a little luxurious is such a nice bonus. Following are a few great stocking stuffer ideas for everyone on your list.
1. Mini travel case | 2. Migraine eye mask | 3. Gold hoop earrings
4. Rose lip polish | 5. Bath slab | 6. Merino wool beanie
7. Terrarium candles | 8. Flask | 9. Artisan Christmas tree chocolates
10. Recycled cashmere gloves | 11. Hair clips | 12. Silk hair ties
13. Herschel wallet | 14. Tweezer set | 15. Colorful tea latte kit
16. Gold incense holder | 17. Chenille socks | 18. Warming hand mask
19. Bicycle repair kit | 20. Detangling brush
SHOP THE POST:
I’d love to know if you have any stocking stuffer ideas of your own. Let me know in the comments below – I’m always looking to up my stocking stuffer game.
Stay tuned for lots more holiday gift ideas coming your way this week! And see all of our holiday gift ideas for 2021 right here