Photo: Whitney Utesch
SHOP THE POST:
Next up on our list of holiday gift guides is a list of mens gift ideas. I don’t know about you, but I find men the absolute hardest to shop for. I’m such a girly girl at heart that when it comes to anything of the more masculine variety I often come up stumped. Both my husband and my dad are super easy going, which is great, but it also means that they don’t really care what I get them. I’m always trying to rack my brain for gift ideas that feel beautiful, unique, and like something they would love, but wouldn’t likely purchase themselves for various reasons. All that said, I’ve scoured the web and feel like I’ve found a handful of things that check all the right boxes. Following are a few mens gift ideas that I’m seriously considering myself.
1. Merino sweater | 2. Fresh Pop popcorn maker | 3. Leather charging pad
4. Rosemary mint shampoo | 5. Kiehl’s original musk | 6. Byron beanie
7. Petrified wood bookends | 8. Scuff slippers | 9. Clue board game
10. Binoculars | 11. Pour over coffee maker | 12. Water bottle ice cube tray
13. Micro bluetooth speaker | 14. Feu de Bois wood fire candle | 15. Wine opener
16. Water bottle | 17. Refinery shave oil | 18. Keychain
19. Lodge power down jacket | 20. Kiehl’s lip balm #1 | 21. Leather Chelsea boot
SHOP THE POST:
I’d love to know if you have any mens gift ideas of your own. Anything the men in your life simply can’t get enough of? Let me know in the comments below – I’m always looking to up my mens gift ideas game.
Stay tuned for lots more holiday gift ideas coming your way this week! And see all of our holiday gift ideas for 2021 right here