Photo: Lindsay Salazar Photography
After what feels like an endless string of snow-filled days here in Toronto, the sun has begun showing itself more frequently and it has already helped reinvigorate me on a cellular level, I swear. I often forget how much better I feel once the days start to lengthen and the weather starts to warm. If I’ve learned anything by now though, I know we’re not quite out of the woods yet and I’m certain we’ll get at least more dumping of snow. But I can feel myself slowly start to emerge from my winter hibernation. The spring fever has officially hit, my energy levels are climbing, and I’m just rolling with it. I can always tell when this starts to happen as my virtual carts start filling up with easy breezy Spring-like pieces. Here are a few things I have my eye on this month, for both our home and closets – let the spring shopping begin.
1. Patricia chandelier | 2. Rattan shelf | 3. Wisteria top
4. Preston dining table | 5. Maman: the cookbook | 6. Vitamin C serum
7. Petal placemat | 8. Toddler slip ons | 9. Toddler sweatshirt
10. Portobello flats | 11. Bondi bench | 12. Cane nightstand
13. Candle | 14. Fern storage cabinet | 15. Palo santo
16. Linen jumpsuit | 17. Baby overalls romper